[RP TownTalk] Native Plant sale April 25th

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 03:25:02 UTC 2009

for those interested in procuring native plants.....

From: Scott Knudsen <sknudsen at earthlink.net>
Subject: Parkfairfax Native Plant Sale is April 25!
To: "Native Plant Sale Notification List" <sknudsen at earthlink.net>
Date: Friday, March 20, 2009, 1:19 PM

Hello Friends!

Today is the first day of Spring, tree buds are bursting, and the Parkfairfax
Native Plant Sale is just five weeks away!  Please let your friends know!  (New
flyers are on the website if you want to pass them along.)

The sale will be Saturday, April 25, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.  (This will be the
12th event and 6th year of the sale!  Hosting 10 or more vendors each time, it
is the largest native plant sale in the Washington D.C. area!)

As it has been for the past several years, the Parkfairfax sale will continue
to be held on the last Saturdays in April and September.  (The next sale after
this is on Sept. 26, 2009.)

Call for volunteers!  At each sale, about eight volunteers are needed to help
it run smoothly.  If you would like to help out for a few hours, either at the
start of the sale (8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.) or at the end (11:30 a.m. to 2:30
p.m.), please call me at 703-671-8416 or send me an email.

Regards,

Scott Knudsen
organizer, Parkfairfax Native Plant Sale
website:  http://home.earthlink.net/~sknudsen/
703-671-8416
sknudsen at earthlink.net