[RP TownTalk] update on lost cat ella

Katy Otto katyotto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 00:03:30 UTC 2009

hey everyone.

i have gotten about 5 calls from people who think they have seen my lost
orange tabby ella ---thank you and please keep calling. shes an indoor cat
and super shy so i know she will be hard to catch but shes also probably
starving and can stand to be lured into somewhere....i am offering a reward
and infinite gratitude, i miss my cat and shes amazing!!!! this has been so
rough.

please call me if you see anything!!! 240 460 1123. if you are able to feed
her or give her water i know she probably really needs it til i get her!!!!

--
Katy Otto
Exotic Fever Records

"We are the music makers - and we are the dreamers of dreams."

            -Charlie and the Chocolate Factory