[RP TownTalk] Home invasion?

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sat Mar 28 03:24:34 UTC 2009

kathy galleher wrote, On 3/27/2009 1:03 PM:
> Hi
> I heard from a neighbor that about a week ago there was  an armed
> home-invasion robbery on my block (Somerset- near the park).   I
> wanted to ask:   Is it accurate? Were the suspects apprehended? Any
> information about this?
> Kathy
> **

5000 BLOCK SOMERSET RD

*Distance:* 0 miles

*Identifier: *RP090771226

Time: 01:24:00
into the victim's home, forced him to open the safe and stole several
items. The victim was not seriously injured.

Thinks to our Chief of Police the above information is available at:
http://www.crimereports.com/map?search=5000+Somerset+Rd+Riverdale+Park+MD+20737