[RP TownTalk] Home invasion?

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:24:09 UTC 2009

Hi all,

A couple of things that I can add to this is: 1) the home invasion was
targeted at a firearms collector and was anything but random; 2) the victim
had good records and investigators have good reason to be optimistic about
finding the perpetrators; and 3) the investigation has been joined by
Federal ATF agents which again will enhance the probability of apprehending
the criminals.

I guess the one thing I can think to take out of this is for collectors to
be very careful about who they share information with.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor