[RP TownTalk] trolley trail - what to call it?

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Tue May 5 11:37:01 UTC 2009

I propose before one can suggest a name for the trail, they have to have walked or biked it.  I've been using the section joining Hyattsville, Riverdale, and College Park for years.

Rhode Island Avenue Trolley Trail is a great name because it infers the original Rhode Island Avenue Trolley right of way.

Bruce