[RP TownTalk] trolley trail - what to call it?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue May 5 04:21:36 UTC 2009

Thanks, Emily. Only trouble is I didn't have *one* idea!! :-) Rather,
I had suggested one possibility (Old Post Road) or a variation of it
(Old Post Road Trail); and then invited others to take a different
idea (working off our local highways Route 1 and Alt-1) and come up
with clever, succinct, catchy names for the trail that reference the
Route 1/Alt 1 and "green" themes...  So, what do you think?

I'd love to hear ideas, and discussion of same, either here on Town
Talk or over on the Wiki, where I copied my post to this page:
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/What+Shall+We+Name+the+Trolley+Line+Hiker-Biker+Trail%3F

Maybe if we can put together a handful of alternatives we could run a
poll on the Wiki to see what folks' preferences are...

--
“[I]f these factors are not related to the quality of education, why
are the richer districts willing to spend so much for them?”