[RP TownTalk] Charles Benedict Calvert, Riversdale & the telegraph

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:25:49 UTC 2009

OK, this passage comes from the draft of a
never-finished/never-published book by George O. Weber who was the
Director of Physical Plant for the University of Maryland at the
College Park campus from 1946 until 1972.  I got that info from here:
http://cgl-md.com/gow.html

--
“[I]f these factors are not related to the quality of education, why
are the richer districts willing to spend so much for them?”