[RP TownTalk] Calvert, Old Post Road, etc

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 15:00:16 UTC 2009

Interesting information on the Old Post Road, etc.  As to the agricultural connections; I notice that the old County Service Building on Route 1 has a carving over the front entrance which looks like the US Dept of Agriculture seal (a plough in front of a sheaf of grain); does anyone know, was that a USDA facility at one time?  I've often wondered about that, but haven't found anyone who knew for sure.  Thanks.