[RP TownTalk] Election

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:11:29 UTC 2009

Thanks, Lou.
*Very* hurriedly, I've updated the election stats for 1999-2009. As you
said, no surprises. Voter turnout clearly correlates with competitive races.

http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/2009+Election+Results

--
“[I]f these factors are not related to the quality of education, why are the
richer districts willing to spend so much for them?”