[RP TownTalk] Election

Alan K. Thompson twacks at gmail.com
Wed May 6 01:29:05 UTC 2009

Lou, both you and the COC live in a permanent state of grace, so no
forgiveness is required...at least as long as you remember that you *should*
be taking your meds. ;-)

I got the list from the Board of Elections in February in electronic form,
so I could extract the numbers pretty easily, which I was happy to do.

Best,

Alan