[RP TownTalk] Rain or Shine Hyattsville House Tour 5/17/09

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Fri May 15 19:51:09 UTC 2009

30th Annual Historic Hyattsville House Tour

May 17, 2009,
1 to 5 p.m.
Rain or Shine

Join our National Preservation Month celebration by visiting our Prince
George's County Designated Historic Sites!

Advance Ticket Purchase:

$10 Adult Tickets, $3 children under 16

Franklins General Store

5121 Baltimore Avenue, Hyattsville, MD 20781
 Saturday 9:30 pm

Day of Tour Ticket Purchase:

$12 adults/$3 children under 16

The City of Hyattsville, Municipal Building,

4310 Gallatin Street, Hyattsville, MD 20781
Bring your ticket to the Municipal Building from 1-5pm on  Sunday and
exchange it for a tour booklet with map.

Redeem your ticket for a tour map at start of tour:

The City of Hyattsville, Municipal Building

4310 Gallatin Street, Hyattsville, MD 20781

Beginning at 12:30 p.m.

Presented by the Hyattsville Preservation Association
www.preservehyattsville.