[RP TownTalk] Memorial Day - memories

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 16:29:40 UTC 2009

Audrey, thanks for that list of names; what memories they bring back!

My Mom used to tell me stories of when she was younger, how they'd decorate their small town in PA for Memorial Day AND, as you mentioned, go to the cemetery.  Matter of fact, I'd planned to visit my Moms' grave this weekend and put out some flowers in honor of the holiday - maybe those red, white, and blue-dyed mums?  (hey, my Mom was like one of the Griswalds in the National Lampoon movies - the more ornate the holiday decorations, the better (smile)!)