[RP TownTalk] Sister Romana stories

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 10:41:27 UTC 2009

Goodness, I am having SUCH fun reading the stories about Sister Romana and other people who've lived in town!  I hope no one thinks I was making fun of her or Bobby Cline with the "couch" story; they were both such wonderful people and I miss them a lot.  When people who don't live in town say they can't place where Sacred Heart is located, I always ask, "Do you know that house where all of the trikes and toys are lined up PRECISELY in a row outside?"  Then they know!  And no, I can't think of any other day care where the little ones have to say the Pledge - especially in an Italian accent! (smile)

Keep the stories coming; maybe we should have a separate website or someplace where us old poots could share our memories of times past?