[RP TownTalk] Service Recommendations?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:05:09 UTC 2009

i don't mind at all but i can say with confidence that wikis
appreciate traffic and most of all participation without regard to
race, creed, color, or city/town of residence. the more the merrier :)
any of us could do it. (you do need a free account with wetpaint.com
in order to join (and edit pages on) either the Hyattsville or the RP
Wiki.)

--
“[I]f these factors are not related to the quality of education, why
are the richer districts willing to spend so much for them?”