[RP TownTalk] News sources for Riverdale Park

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed May 27 22:19:43 UTC 2009

Marc,
My understanding is, yes every police report, from Riverdale Park, is
put on CrimeReport.com by our Police Dept. You should check it out for
this area. Go to the home page, click on MD,
pick Riverdale Park out of the list. On the new page you will see the
address of town hall (you could change it to your address) then click
Get Report.  Right under "Get Report" you will see "Crime Types". Check
out, one aspect of, what is going on in town.

Lou

P.S. It would be more polite if you would send your comments to TownTalk
as a whole so everyone can read them.