[RP TownTalk] News sources for Riverdale Park

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed May 27 17:57:22 UTC 2009

Marc,

I was not seriously suggestion that the hit and run on the 18th was the
accident you were talking about, you just couldn't see the <g> on my
face. I was suggesting there seemed to be a lack of information because
there was not a police report. And yes there would be a police report
for "just" an accident as apposed to a crime. When it comes to injury
and liability a police reports are a major source of information.

A date would help. On May 9th there was a "Traffic Accident with
injuries" at about 8:26 PM that could be what you are talking about. It
occurred about the right distance from my house. Just guessing.

Lou