[RP TownTalk] CSX and Riverdale Park Police coordination?

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Fri May 29 02:55:50 UTC 2009

I saw this today also and it was scary as
the cars just pile up on the tracks instead
of waiting till the tracks are clear before
proceeding across.  They are in such a
hurry - and it is only a matter of time. Why
do people always think they can beat the
train.  So dangerous.  Em

In a message dated 5/28/2009 9:55:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,