[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Halloween

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 23:18:29 UTC 2009

They are not squatters.  I was told that 2 people who are  connected with
the house got into a squabble and neither would pay the note on  the house so
the bank said either pay the note or rent the house so one of the  men
rented the house for now.  Emily

In a message dated 11/2/2009 5:19:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,