[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Halloween

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 16:26:16 UTC 2009

I'm also curious as to how this relates to Halloween, as called in the
subject title. I hate that!

In a message dated 11/3/2009 11:19:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jcolema3 at aol.com writes:

Thanks  for making me aware of something I didn't catch in the messages. It
has no  bearing on any part of this.

jc

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Sharon Scott <_sscott7100 at msn.com_