[RP TownTalk] Important meeting regarding the Master Peace Community Farm

Vinnie Bevivino bevivino at umd.edu
Wed Nov 4 17:21:19 UTC 2009

Dear supporters, gardeners, volunteers, and neighbors:

The Engaged University's Master Peace Community Farm is going through
significant structural changes due to budget cuts from the University
of Maryland.  While you've all been such great supporters, we need
your input, leadership, and help now more then ever.  We are holding a
meeting regarding the future of the farm, and want to explicitly ask
for your wants and needs, and your help in realizing our collective
vision.  Please come to a meeting on Saturday November 14th from 12:30
to 2:30 at the Center for Educational Partnership, 62nd Place and
Sheridan Street, Riverdale, MD 20737.

We truly hope to hear your voice at this important planning meeting,

The Staff and Community of the Master Peace Community Farm