[RP TownTalk] Street sweeping

Lou King lking at knob.com
Thu Sep 3 01:54:19 UTC 2009

Did that cranky old coot get out again?  My apologies to everyone on the
forum.

I swear I only took my eyes off of him for a minute to get a bit to eat
and when I looked back he was on the computer.  While we struggled for
control of the mouse I did find the meds he hasn't been taking hidden in
the couch - Also found Cheerios and 42 cents.  42 isn't that the answer
to everything?

FYI He did have a smile on this face when I got him under control.

COC's keeper, Lou