[RP TownTalk] litter

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 14:00:08 UTC 2009

Years ago, we used to have a beautification committee.  I know that if  we
were to get that going the director of public works, Mr. Addison, has many
ideas and would work with us to get our town looking wonderful.
Is there any interest in forming such a committee and would anyone be
willing to be  part of it.  I will get things started if there is any  interest.
 (I will not be the Lone Ranger, but I will work with a core  group)
Who will sign up?  Just email me and I will set it up.  I  will  report
back to towntalk with the number of volunteers.
Audrey

In a message dated 9/3/2009 9:54:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,