[RP TownTalk] litter

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:24:58 UTC 2009

Audrey,
ther is a Prince George's county branch of Keep America Beautiful that offerd an education program for school age students.

also a program offred through the National Keep America Beautiful program that Riuverdale Park could join.

http://www.kab.org/site/PageServer?pagename=form_an_affiliate

http://www.princegeorges.com/index.php?action=page&id=496

Probably state and federal insentives to become part of this orginization.