[RP TownTalk] IT’S FREE, IT’S FUN AND IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Mon Sep 7 19:34:26 UTC 2009

Please joins us at
for our
Free Demonstration Yoga, Pilates and Belly Dance Classes
Saturday, September 12, 2009, 9:00am - 3:15pm
at
Yoga Space
4206 Gallatin St
Hyattsville, MD 20781 (3 blocks west of Franklins)

Pilates                            Mat 1                      9:00am -
10:00am
M. Pugh

Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga    Mixed Level          10:15am -  11:15am
J. Gaspar-Bates

Anusara  Insp. Yoga    Mixed Level           11:30am -  12:30pm
C. Mermey

Belly Dance                   Beginners            1:00PM -     2:00PM
Nyla Elisa

Hatha Yoga                   Mixed Level            2:15pm -
3:15pm
D. Thompson

We provide mats blocks, blankets and belts. Please bring a sheet or
towel to cover our blankets if you are allergic to wool. Clorox wipes
to clean mats before and after use are provided. If students prefer Yoga
Mats can be purchased at $15 per mat.

For more information please visit: www.yoga-space.org
or call us at 301.699.5440