[RP TownTalk] Volunteers wanted!! to help beautify Town Hall's landscape

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:25:00 UTC 2009

Friends and neighbors,

Tomorrow morning starting at 8 AM we are going to landscape the area around
the new addition to Town Hall.  This area is between the building and
East-West Highway and is about all of Riverdale Park that many commuters
see, so we want it to look GOOD!

Volunteers from the local Ipala Guatemala organization are taking the lead
on getting the work done, but the rest of our community should be
represented too.  So those of you who can spare a couple of ours, and a
little perspiration, please come join me.
(tamales, bagels and donuts :-)

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor