[RP TownTalk] New Town Administrator

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 15:34:09 UTC 2009

I noticed that we now have a new town administrator.  It was in the
Gazette, yesterday.  Of course I am just reading it today.  Perhaps  something was
said at the town regular meetings, but I don't always make it to  the
meeting and I don't have cable.  I do always look at this list and I  was
wondering if our elected officials could let us know this information on the  list.
 It would be so nice if we could know what's going on before reading  it in
the gazette.
Audrey Bragg