[RP TownTalk] multiple families/apartments

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 16:24:40 UTC 2010

Nancy and all,
We have a code enforcement department in the town of Riverdale. You  can
pick up a booklet of all the codes at the town offices.  On top of that  we
have county codes as well.  You can look at that on the county web  site.  I
believe it is against the law to have 20 cats.  I think  number of animals
are limited unless you have a breeder's license.  If  there are too many cars
on the street, you can petition your council rep to  limit parking to one
side or residents only or something to make it more  convenient for  the
streeet.  Your tax dollars pay for these services,  so you need to call and let
them know of the problems so they can take care of  it.  Rental properties
are required to have a license and must have yearly  inspections, if the
property near you is horrible, than you should call and  repot it so that they
can check on licensing and make sure they get it inspected  and up to code.
Call or email our code department.  Number is in town crier.   Call or
email your town council rep.  Number is also in town crier.   They can't do
anything if they don't hear from you.
Audrey

In a message dated 4/22/2010 10:55:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,