[RP TownTalk] Posting Suggestion

Nancy Mooney nbmooney1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 13:28:56 UTC 2010

Thanks, Kathy!

Also you can go to the top of the email and click on the address to just send a 'fresh' posting.  You can cut and paste the subject if you'd like.

Thanks also for the great exchange of opinions regarding the overcrowding of single family homes.  So much of what people said was soooo interesting.  On the practical side, Audrey's suggestion to take photos of homes that are going to ruin to the town and give them to the code enforcers directly was great.  Of course, then I thought "I really like that family, they are so warm and friendly" and wondered what would happen to them if they were found to be in violation of something (or their landlord) and had to move.  But then I think "That house is destroying our property values".....

I was disappointed to not hear from our Mayor.  I had assumed that he would have been the most knowledgeable about the affect this has on our town's resources.

Nancy