[RP TownTalk] Posting Suggestion

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 15:06:05 UTC 2010

You don't need to be Frederico Fellini to see the subtitles developing here
in the most recent threads of TownTalk. The pitchforks are being thrust into
the air, German accents asking "Vere are your papers" wafting up from the
no-so-great state of Arizona into Riverdale Park. If I were from El
Salvador, I might be telling my young children "If anyone asks, we are from
Iceland."

There's an ugly pot of stew brewing and some of the cooks ought to be
rethinking their menus...

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.