[RP TownTalk] Posting Suggestion

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 21:03:01 UTC 2010

I have been reading the exchanges on Town Talk
about the immigrant situation in the USA.
   Our great country was founded by immigrants
   We "immigrants" booted the American Indian
    A very unkind thing to do to the orig.peoples
    Americans feel threatened by immigrants
    Their answer is to "boot" out the immigrants
    Hitler booted his jews to protect his own
    Jews & Palestine fighting to the end
    Iraq groups fighting to the end
    African groups fighting to the end
One common "thread" is we cannot live together
If you threaten my "rights" you have to go
Our country will fall with "you" in it
I have to protect my Rights & privileges in USA
USA did not fall your when your family immigrated
USA will not fall with its immigrants now
But those that do feel this way - what/who gave
you the right to have one single  "right" that is
at the expense of another human? It is my right to
smoke & I dont care if you get cancer. My right to
drive drunk - if you get in my way-oh well!. I would
have more rights if you were not here - so you must go.
If you say Then they should not come here - think
back, your family came here or you would not be here.
Immigrants will always come because they want to
better their life, better their children's life--just like
you want to better yours & keep what you have. But
are you going to keep what you have or what you
might have had in the future - at another person's
expense???  Is this what we are about??Is this
what you want to be remembered for?  I think it is
the "attitude" that I object to. Working together to
solve challenges in a understanding caring way is
so much more humane, unselfish. If we & the
world keep fighting over this challenge, maybe
our spiritual lesson is to drop the attitude &
work together for the betterment of all...even if
it means a little less for each.

In a message dated 4/24/2010 6:03:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,