[RP TownTalk] Posting Suggestion

Don Lynch dlynch at garretroomstudios.com
Mon Apr 26 17:54:10 UTC 2010

I'm OK with citizens who obey our laws.

If they are citizens, they are easily tracked when they disobey.

I don't subscribe to Mr. Y, who isn't even a resident of our town, who
seems to think that citizenship is trivial in our country.

Kindly tell that to my nephew who served in Iraq and then in Afghanistan
in the 82nd Airborne.

I, for one, take our country and being a citizen of our country, very
seriously.

Don