[RP TownTalk] Posting Suggestion

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:45:36 UTC 2010

Friends and neighbors - As contentious as the issues around
immigration are, I believe all would agree that nothing is clear cut,
it's all complicated, and there are very legitimate disagreements on
many of the issues and sub-issues. I believe much of the debate on
this list has been issue-focused and therefore both constructive and
within TownTalk guidelines.

However, there has been some wavering towards personalized, "ad
hominem" attacks in recent postings, and I would ask everyone to
please stick to the issues, and refrain from inferences and innuendos
related to the personal character of our TownTalk neighbors.  Thank
you.

Dwight Holmes
TownTalk moderator