[RP TownTalk] We the People

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue Apr 27 18:33:11 UTC 2010

My point is you Mariel boat lift brush is a bit broad and not very
relevant. Not all early European immigrates to America were ministers.
Many who claim their relatives came over on the Mayflower or to
Jamestown, or the like, came steerage in servitude to the English
courts. Austria jokes about their status as England's dumping ground.
Then as now, those that immigrate are the ones with the gumption to
change their situation.

Yes, I'm saying there was no paperwork before hand. Dr Padron, walked
ashore in Florida with his wife, daughter and a wet suitcase.

Dr Hernandez traveled, up scale. He's boat made to to Venice, LA before
the water flooded the engine and they drifted to shore.

Yes, the 60s is one of those times that people remember differently.