[RP TownTalk] Hair Salon at Town Center

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 10:22:02 UTC 2010

Hi all, I just wanted to second the endorsement.  I've gotten cut several
times now and am pleased with the results, and it is a real nice change to
have a barber that is so handy.

The proprietor, told me on Saturday that business had steadily increased and
she remains optimistic.

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor