[RP TownTalk] Hair Salon at Town Center

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 11:16:11 UTC 2010

I'll give a big "thumbs up" to the salon/barber shop as well; I have very short hair (for a woman) and when I sat down in the chair, the stylist stood there for a few minutes "studying" my hair, combing it back and forth, like she was getting a "feel" for how it sits on my head!  I've never had any stylist do that before.  And as I have a widows' peak and a cowlick, my hair goes every whichways and CAN be difficult to cut. I got a very good cut at a reasonable price.  And as I don't drive, it was very nice to just walk across the tracks to get my haircut instead of having to get a bus or taxi to go someplace else.  I'm hoping they get more customers - nice people, good service, and fair prices, you can't beat that!