[RP TownTalk] Lawn regulations

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu Apr 29 10:48:45 UTC 2010

I wrote up a too-long note last night discussing the legislation as
proposed, which I hope to clean up and post tonight.  For people who want to
read what is currently being discussed by the council, I've put a scanned
image of it as introduced (including my scribbled notes) on my web site at

http://thompsonward2.org/TallGrassLeg.pdf

The formatting is a little tough to understand, but is explained on the last
page.  I've gotten feedback from a few Ward 2 residents, and welcome more.

Alan Thompson
Ward 2 Town Council Representative