[RP TownTalk] TownTalk post from samantha.ferris at pgparks.com requires approval

Corey Slavitt coreyls at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 14 14:12:39 UTC 2010

Thanks for the heads up Samantha.  I love Riversdale, but the cannon blasts are hard on my household each year -- it gives my dog stress colitis; my cat has projectile vomiting with each kaboom, and I think it was last year that I watched a huge crack form in my ceiling as the house shook.  Though after the thunderstorms this week, the Battle of Bladensburg should be a piece of cake.  Still, I'm cranking up the stereo now in defense and look forward to some of the more peaceful events you have on your schedule.