[RP TownTalk] Mechanic

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 14:15:43 UTC 2010

I've been using Total Auto for years now after checking several mechanics in the area. They're the best! The owner, Bill, really takes time to talk to you about your car and will suggest what needs to be done and what can wait. After my car was out of its dealer warranty I was actually spending less to maintain it with Total Auto that during the warranty.

Their number is 301-277-2768. Barbara will probably answer - tell her I sent ya!