[RP TownTalk] Dumm's

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Sun Aug 15 16:35:57 UTC 2010

This is really a question of quality of life.
Pete is always out watering his plants and keeps the area neat and clean. He
might be approachable as far as reducing the cheap signage. It might be helpful
to talk to Audry about this. the business association may be able to present
some new ideas to Pete.