[RP TownTalk] Dumm's and decorum reply

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 14:58:06 UTC 2010

Not sure if you're referring to any of my replies or not, if so I apologize, I
didn't mean anything as a character asassination.  You mentioned relationships
which may or may not exist between posters, I would also say that there are
people who might be more sensitive to criticism than others.  (not referring
necessarily to the thread about Dumms).  I agree, people should be as civil as
possible, but if we are not to post contrasting opinions to those expressed in a
particular post because that persons' feelings just might get hurt, then a lot
of the 'flavor' of this site will be lost.  Again, I'm not in favor of trashing
someone, but if any of us feel strongly about a particular subject, then
sometimes our posts might be a bit "strong."  You mentioned we have a community
we're happy and proud to live in, I full agree with that; but I would also say
that it 's because we CARE that we live in a community we're happy and proud to
be in that some posters express their feelings vehemently.