[RP TownTalk] Nets at the Field of Dreams 8am 8/16/10

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 21:41:23 UTC 2010

The house-side net at the Field of Dreams was up this morning at 8am.   I
contacted Town Administration  and spoke to the code enforcement officer  who
stated she would go out there and take it down.

This would be in opposition to the standard operating procedure set forth
by the mayor in previous e-mails and discussions.

As of a week ago, the USDFW has informed me they are still investigating
the situation.  I will also be forwarding this e-mail to the investigator
for reference.

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Madison Street and 48th Avenue