[RP TownTalk] Dumms

novella sargusingh msnovella50 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 16:48:16 UTC 2010

P.S.  What does Pete and his family living in Potomac have to do with anything and what business is it of ours??  This sounds more like a personal issue then one of true concern on businesses here in Riverdale Park.  If that's where they live, more power to them I am just very greatful that they have their small businesses here in Riverdale Park which benefits us all.

Thanks A Million!

           Novella