[RP TownTalk] Where I am and who's cares

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 01:35:01 UTC 2010

Lou and Others,
I'm not sure everyone on this list is aware of the fact that there is a TownTalk blog that automatically publishes posts to this list so that anyone with Internet access can read them. It is located here:
http://rp-towntalk.blogspot.com/

I believe the archives are also publicly accessible, so be extra careful about posting personal information or travel plans.

-Marc Molino