[RP TownTalk] Change of subject: grass height

cormac7 at juno.com cormac7 at juno.com
Wed Aug 18 14:06:46 UTC 2010

I got the same warning that week.  I have my grass cut by an outside organization and was surprized by the notice as it too was the weeds.  I also drove around my area and saw no other notices in yards that had grass as tall or taller than mine.  In fact some of my neighbors were surprized that I was cited and they were not.  Thankfully my yard guy came the next day after I call him.  But I was not happy, especially when I have to look at laundry hanging all over my neighbors front porch on a regular basis as I assume their dryer is broken (and this has been going on for months).

Betty Waldron
47th Ave
Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c6be92c1d7498098c5st01vuc