[RP TownTalk] Change of subject: grass height

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 12:52:50 UTC 2010

The benefit of living in a small town with elected officials is that you
can pick up the phone and call them and resolve most issues.  I have found
them to be friendly and understanding.  It could just be that there were a
number of homes on your street that were not following the rules and they
just  tagged everyone.  I think if you explained your situation they would go
out  of their way to be helpful to you.
Just my opinion based on my experience.
Audrey

In a message dated 8/17/2010 11:36:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,