[RP TownTalk] Change of subject: grass height

andrewwaldo at gmail.com andrewwaldo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:57:33 UTC 2010

She's is just trying to keep up the aesthetic appeal of the town, in the same manner folks wanted the beer signs off the windows at Dumm's. Should they be opting for a more eco friendly way of drying clothes, maybe they should invest in a clothes line for their backyard.

But what would you know about aesthetics, you have a piece of plywood for a front door.

-Andy