[RP TownTalk] Change of subject: Laundry

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 17:34:51 UTC 2010

RE the laundry; I wouldn't hang EVERYTHING out on a clothesline (assuming I had
a place to put one up), but if I had a place to hang sheets and towels?  Oh
yes.  Unless you live right where there's a lot of traffic, there's nothing like
the smell of air and sun dried linens.  (note: with deference to the aesthetic
concerns, I would definitely NOT be hanging my saggy baggy unmentionables out
for all to see!! (smile)