[RP TownTalk] Nets at the Field of Dreams

Sara sprig5 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 12:37:47 UTC 2010

By "USDFW," I assume you mean "USFWS"-- or, specifically, the Chesapeake Bay office of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, a bureau under the Department of the Interior that is the Federal agency responsible for protecting raptors under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MBTA).

What has USFWS said about this problem in general?

Thanks

Sara