[RP TownTalk] sad news Chips N Deli

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 12:43:47 UTC 2010

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that, they had some good food (oh, those potato
chips!).  Too bad they couldn't afford to stay.  Are the rents going up THAT
much due to all of the new building, etc., in the area?  If so, that's not good
news for the "Mom and Pop" businesses.  Very sad.  Thanks for letting us know.