[RP TownTalk] Keep a Watch in Ward 3

Edwin Roth rotheroa at verizon.net
Fri Dec 17 13:22:13 UTC 2010

Hi,
We live on Longfellow, and our shed was broken into on Wednesday.
Power tools, golf clubs- etc. was stolen.     Later that evening my
husband, after returning from Home Depot to buy a new lock, saw a Black
Honda- mid 90's model, 4 door sedan with Virginia tags, in front of
our next door neighbors house-- and when the occupants saw my husband,
they drove away really quickly.   He thought it was suspicious.

My husband wanted me to post this-- so, if you see this car - and it
seems suspicious, maybe call the police.

Thanks-- and despite such activities, very happy holiday to you all.
Carla